Jan 24, 2013 Download AirRack for Windows to make sound effects for TV program. If your operating system is 32-bit, you must download 32-bit files, because 64-bit programs are unable to run in the 32-bit operating system. There is a special case that, the operating system is a 64-bit system, but you are not sure whether the program is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Aircrack-ng is a complete suite of tools to assess WiFi network security.
It focuses on different areas of WiFi security:
- Monitoring: Packet capture and export of data to text files for further processing by third party tools.
- Attacking: Replay attacks, deauthentication, fake access points and others via packet injection.
- Testing: Checking WiFi cards and driver capabilities (capture and injection).
- Cracking: WEP and WPA PSK (WPA 1 and 2).
All tools are command line which allows for heavy scripting. A lot of GUIs have taken advantage of this feature. It works primarily on Linux but also Windows, macOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, as well as Solaris and even eComStation 2.
- OpenSSL development package or libgcrypt development package.
- Airmon-ng (Linux) requires ethtool, usbutils, and often pciutils.
- On Windows, cygwin has to be used and it also requires w32api package.
- On Windows, if using clang, libiconv and libiconv-devel
- Linux: LibNetlink 1 or 3. It can be disabled by passing --disable-libnl to configure.
- pkg-config (pkgconf on FreeBSD)
- FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris and OS X with Macports: gmake
- Linux/Cygwin: make and Standard C++ Library development package (Debian: libstdc++-dev)
Note: Airmon-ng only requires pciutils if the system has a PCI/PCIe bus and it is populated.Such bus can be present even if not physically visible. For example, it is present,and populated on the Raspberry Pi 4, therefore pciutils is required on that device.
- If you want SSID filtering with regular expression in airodump-ng(-essid-regex) PCRE development package is required.
- If you want to use airolib-ng and '-r' option in aircrack-ng,SQLite development package >= 3.3.17 (3.6.X version or better is recommended)
- If you want to use Airpcap, the 'developer' directory from the CD/ISO/SDK is required.
- In order to build
wesside-ng,libpcap development package is required (on Cygwin, use the Airpcap SDK instead; see above)
- If you want Airodump-ng to log GPS coordinates, gpsd is needed
- For best performance on SMP machines, ensure the hwloc library and headers are installed. It is strongly recommended on high core count systems, it may give a serious speed boost
- CMocka for unit testing
- For integration testing on Linux only: tcpdump, HostAPd, WPA Supplicant and screen
Installing required and optional dependencies
Below are instructions for installing the basic requirements to build
aircrack-ng for a number of operating systems.
Note: CMocka, tcpdump, screen, HostAPd and WPA Supplicant should not be dependencies when packaging Aircrack-ng.
Note: autoconf, automake, libtool, and pkgconfig in the repositories are too old. The script centos_autotools.sh automatically installs dependencies to compile then install the tools.
Note: Community repository needs to be enabled for iw
Note: hostapd must be compiled manually, it is not present in the repository
XCode, Xcode command line tools and HomeBrew are required.
Cygwin requires the full path to the
setup.exe utility, in order toautomate the installation of the necessary packages. In addition, itrequires the location of your installation, a path to the cachedpackages download location, and a mirror URL.
An example of automatically installing all the dependenciesis as follows:
aircrack-ng, the Autotools build system is utilized. Autotools replacesthe older method of compilation.
NOTE: If utilizing a developer version, eg: one checked out from source control,you will need to run a pre-
configure script. The script to use is one of thefollowing:
autoreconf -i or
env NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh.
./configure the project for building with the appropriate options specifiedfor your environment:
TIP: If the above fails, please see above about developer source control versions.
Next, compile the project (respecting if
gmake is needed):
Compilation on *BSD or Solaris:
Finally, the additional targets listed below may be of use in your environment:
Execute all unit testing:
Execute all integration testing (requires root):
When configuring, the following flags can be used and combined to adjust the suiteto your choosing:
with-airpcap=DIR: needed for supporting airpcap devices on windows (cygwin or msys2 only)Replace DIR above with the absolute location to the root of theextracted source code from the Airpcap CD or downloaded SDK availableonline. Required on Windows to build
wesside-ngwhen building experimental tools.The developer pack (Compatible with version 4.1.1 and 4.1.3) can be downloaded athttps://support.riverbed.com/content/support/software/steelcentral-npm/airpcap.html
with-experimental: needed to compile
wesside-ng.libpcap development package is also required to compile most of the tools.If not present, not all experimental tools will be built.On Cygwin, libpcap is not present and the Airpcap SDK replaces it.See --with-airpcap option above.
with-ext-scripts: needed to build
airdrop-ng.Note: Each script has its own dependencies.
with-gcrypt: Use libgcrypt crypto library instead of the default OpenSSL.And also use internal fast sha1 implementation (borrowed from GIT)Dependency (Debian): libgcrypt20-dev
with-duma: Compile with DUMA support. DUMA is a library to detect buffer overruns and under-runs.Dependencies (debian): duma
disable-libnl: Set-up the project to be compiled without libnl (1 or 3). Linux option only.
without-opt: Do not enable stack protector (on GCC 4.9 and above).
enable-shared: Make OSdep a shared library.
disable-shared: When combined with enable-static, it will statically compile Aircrack-ng.
with-avx512: On x86, add support for AVX512 instructions in aircrack-ng. Only use it whenthe current CPU supports AVX512.
with-static-simd=: Compile a single optimization in aircrack-ng binary. Useful when compilingstatically and/or for space-constrained devices. Valid SIMD options: x86-sse2,x86-avx, x86-avx2, x86-avx512, ppc-altivec, ppc-power8, arm-neon, arm-asimd.Must be used with --enable-static --disable-shared. When using those 2 options, the defaultis to compile the generic optimization in the binary. --with-static-simd merely allowsto choose another one.
enable-maintainer-mode: It is important to enable this flag when developing with Aircrack-ng. This flag enables additional compile warnings and safety features.
Configure and compiling:
Compiling with gcrypt:
Installing (strip binaries):
Installing, with external scripts:
Testing (with sqlite, experimental and pcre)
Compiling on OS X with macports (and all options):
Compiling on macOS running on M1/AARCH64 and Homebrew:
Compiling on OS X 10.10 with XCode 7.1 and Homebrew:
NOTE: Older XCode ships with a version of LLVM that does not support CPU featuredetection; which causes the
./configureto fail. To work around this older LLVM,it is required that a different compile suite is used, such as GCC or a newer LLVMfrom Homebrew.
If you wish to use OpenSSL from Homebrew, you may need to specify the locationto its' installation. To figure out where OpenSSL lives, run:
brew --prefix openssl
Use the output above as the DIR for
Compiling on FreeBSD with gcc9
Compiling on Cygwin with Airpcap (assuming Airpcap devpack is unpacked in Aircrack-ng directory)
Compiling on DragonflyBSD with gcrypt using GCC 8
Compiling on OpenBSD (with autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.16)
Compiling and debugging aircrack-ng
VS Code - devcontainers
A VS Code development environment is provided, as is, for rapid setup of a development environment. This additionally adds support for GitHub Codespaces.
The first requirement is a working Docker Engine environment.
Next, an installation of VS Code with the following extension(s):
Remote - Containersby Microsoft.
The 'Remote - Containers' extension will refuse to work with OSS Code.
- Clone this repository to your working folder:
- After cloning this repository, open the folder inside VS Code.
IMPORTANT: You should answer 'Yes', if it asks if the folder should be opened inside a remote container. If it does not ask, then press
Ctrl+Shift+P and type
open in container. This should bring up the correct command, for which pressing enter will run said command.
- A number of warnings might appear about a missing
compile_commands.jsonfile. These are safe to ignore for a moment, as this file is automatically generated after the initial compilation.
- Now build the entire project by pressing
Build Fullfrom the pop-up menu that appears.
- VS Code should detect the
compile_commands.jsonfile and ask if it should be used; selecting 'Yes, always' will complete the initial setup of a fully working IDE.
IMPORTANT: If it doesn't detect the file, pressing
Ctrl+Shift+P and typing
reload window will bring up the selection to fully reload the environment.
- At this point, nearly all features of VS Code will function; from Intellisense, auto-completion, live documentation, to code formatting. Additionally, there are pre-configured tasks for builds and tests, as well as an example GDB/LLDB configuration for debugging
Automatic detection of CPU optimization is done at run time. This behavioris desirable when packaging Aircrack-ng (for a Linux or other distribution.)
Also, in some cases it may be desired to provide your own flags completely andnot having the suite auto-detect a number of optimizations. To do this, addthe additional flag
--without-opt to the
Aircrack-ng is available in most distributions repositories. However, it is not always up to date.
We provide up to date versions via PackageCloud for a number of Linux distributions:
- development (each commit in this repo): https://packagecloud.io/aircrack-ng/git
- stable releases: https://packagecloud.io/aircrack-ng/release
- Install the appropriate 'monitor' driver for your card; standard drivers don't work for capturing data.
- Aircrack-ng suite is command line tools. So, you have to open a command-line
Start menu -> Run... -> cmd.exethen use them
- Run the executables without any parameters to have help
- Linux CI (GitHub actions): https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng/actions/workflows/linux.yml
- Windows CI (Github actions): https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng/actions/workflows/windows.yml
- macOS CI (GitHub actions): https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng/actions/workflows/macos.yml
- Code style and consistency (GitHub actions): https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng/actions/workflows/style.yml
- PVS-Studio static analysis (GitHub actions): https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng/actions/workflows/pvs-studio.yml
- Coverity Scan static analysis: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/aircrack-ng
Download Aircrack For Windows 7 64 Bit
- Kali Linux
- Armel Kali Linux
- Armhf Kali Linux
- Alpine Linux
Some more information is present in the README file.
Documentation, tutorials, ... can be found on https://aircrack-ng.org
Support is available in the forum and on IRC (in #aircrack-ng on Libera Chat).
Aircrack For Windows 7 64 Bit Free Download
Every tool has its own manpage. For aircrack-ng,