Google Chrome Dev for Windows 64-bit. Google Chrome Dev for Windows 32-bit. Google Chrome Dev for macOS. Google Chrome Dev for Linux. Google Chrome Dev for Android. Download Googe Chrome Canary/Nightly Build. Chrome Canary/nightly build is simply Chrome of the future. It has the latest shiny features which will be a party of Chrome stable after.
- Free Download And Install Google Chrome For Windows Xp 64-bit; Free Download And Install Google Chrome For Windows Xp Service Pack 3; Install Chrome on Windows. Download the installation file. If prompted, click Run or Save. If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing. Start Chrome: Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once.
- Get more done with the new Google Chrome. A more simple, secure, and faster web browser than ever, with Google’s smarts built-in.
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
Google Chrome 17.0.963.83 Change Log
Some of the items listed below represent the start of hardening measures based on study of the exploits submitted to the Pwnium competition.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3050: Use-after-free with first-letter handling. Credit to miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2011-3045: libpng integer issue from upstream. Credit to Glenn Randers-Pehrson of the libpng project.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3051: Use-after-free in CSS cross-fade handling. Credit to Arthur Gerkis.
-  High CVE-2011-3052: Memory corruption in WebGL canvas handling. Credit to Ben Vanik of Google.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3053: Use-after-free in block splitting. Credit to miaubiz.
-  Low CVE-2011-3054: Apply additional isolations to webui privileges. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  Low CVE-2011-3055: Prompt in the browser native UI for unpacked extension installation. Credit to PinkiePie.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-3056: Cross-origin violation with “magic iframe”. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2011-3057: Invalid read in v8. Credit to Christian Holler.
Also, this single low severity issue was fixed in a previous patch but we forgot to issue proper credit:
-  Low CVE-2011-3049: Extension web request API can interfere with system requests. Credit to Michael Gundlach.