Works under: Windows 8. Program available in English. Program by Foxit Corporation. Foxit Reader is a free, lightweight utility program that lets you read and create PDF files. Foxit has been gaining market share quickly, and no wonder – it’s a full-featured, fast, and versatile PDF reader.
- Foxit Reader Windows Xp
- Foxit Reader Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit Free Download E Download Full
- Foxit Reader For Windows 7
- Oct 14, 2021 This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from pdf software without restrictions. Foxit Reader 22.214.171.124543 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. We have tested Foxit Reader 126.96.36.199543 against malware with several different programs.
- Foxit Reader 188.8.131.52893 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from pdf software without restrictions. Foxit Reader 184.108.40.206893 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. Download Adobe Reader 11 Windows 7 32 Bit Free.
- The best free PDF reader & viewer used by over 650 million users. Download Foxit PDF Reader for Windows, Mac, Android & more today!
View, edit or create PDF files with this rich-featured application, which also offers support for drawing tools, signatures, full screen mode and more
What's new in Foxit PDF Reader 220.127.116.11543:
- New Features and Improvements:
- Add a dark user interface skin, which can be a friendly and useful choice to users who need or prefer a dark theme for the look of the application.
- Offer a display preference for thin lines in documents to make them more visible. Allow setting page margin before printing PDF files.
- Other enhancements to the user experience.
The PDF format has a few important advantages, such as the graphic integrity, the support for all the major platforms, the security-related features and the high compression rates. These and other reasons justify its popularity, especially in the corporate environment.
While there are cost-free PDF viewers and even Windows comes with support for opening such documents, there are third-party applications out there that offer so much more than a simple PDF viewer. Foxit PDF Reader is one of them.
Designed to offer an all-in-one package for accessing PDF files, Foxit PDF Reader serves its purpose pretty well. Its toolbox is pretty generous, containing options for opening and reading the content of PDF documents in a comfortable manner. Additionally, a few interesting tools are right there, at your disposal.
Modern-looking PDF reader with additional features
The setup does not take very long, but you are prompted to configure a few settings. For instance, it is possible to disable the shell extensions that integrate PDF reading functionality in Windows Explorer. Additionally, you can opt for adding plugins to view PDF files in browsers and install Foxit’s spell checker.
Though packed with numerous buttons and menus, the GUI does not seem crowded, leaving plenty of room for viewing any PDF file, rotating or zooming it, as well as easily sharing it with others.
A few key features that make a handy PDF reader
Unlike other PDF viewers, Foxit PDF Reader allows you to open multiple PDF files, each in separate tabs. For each file, you can preview its layers, comments, open file or media attachments and validate the signatures, if any available. Bookmarks are available to pinpoint important sections, while the highlighter allows you to visually mark content of interest.
Foxit PDF Reader supports text-to-speech, meaning that it can read aloud a selected page or the entire document. There is also a “read mode” available, which hides all the unnecessary toolbars and menus to let you enjoy the content without distractions. You can also toggle either the mouse mode or the touch mode for touch screens. Moreover, due to the “night mode”, using Foxit PDF Reader during nighttime should not put a strain on your eyes.
Additional editing functions
While it is only a file viewer, Foxit PDF Reader does provide a few editing tools to take advantage of. As such, you can append notes, callouts, stamps and overlay text boxes onto the pages of a document. Images, audio and video content can be attached to the main document.
Furthermore, you can change the security settings according to your preferences. Foxit PDF Reader supports document signing and certification, providing support for DocuSign as well. Document sharing and collaboration is possible via email, Evernote and OneNote.
A robust PDF reader fit for anyone
Foxit PDF Reader is, without a doubt, one of the most powerful PDF readers, ready to meet the requirements of the corporate environment. Together with the Foxit PDF Editor, it provides everything you need in terms of PDF management, reading and editing.
Foxit Reader Video Guide:
Foxit PDF Reader is part of these download collections: Open PDF, PDF Viewers, View JB2Foxit PDF Reader was reviewed by Mihaela Teodorovici
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- 1024*768 screen resolution
- Supports 4K and other high-resolution displays
Foxit Reader Windows Xp
Foxit PDF Reader 18.104.22.168543add to watchlistsend us an update
Foxit Reader Free Download For Windows 8 32 Bit Free Download E Download Full
Foxit Reader For Windows 7
- portable version
- A portable version of this application is available: Portable Foxit PDF Reader
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 1.4 MB
- main category:
- Office tools
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID