Version: 14.2 Filesize: 5.2MB
- In English
NI Multisim 14.2 Crack Full Version is Here 2022 Tested. Ni Multisim Crack is the best instrument for the education department. Moreover, the application is available for analog, digital, and power electronics in education and research. Download NI Multisim 14.0 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Trial version Date added: Tuesday, August 24th 2021. Dec 01, 2021 Multisim software, free download Trial Version. Once the license manager is open, click the “Local Licenses” option. Go to the Multisim 14.1 hierarchy and right-click the “Student Edition” node and choose “Activate”: You can do the same thing for Ultiboard 14.1, which is listed just below Multisim 14.1 in the license manager. Multisim has an intuitive interface that helps educators reinforce circuit theory and improve retention of theory throughout engineering curriculum. Researchers and designers use Multisim to reduce PCB prototype iterations and save development costs by adding powerful circuit simulation and analyses to the design flow.
- (10.59 K Downloads)
Being an electrical engineer, you have to study, design and application of electrical equipment which are used in a circuit. An electric circuit is closed-loop or path which form a network of electrical components from which electrons can flow. Designing a circuit can be a lot of work, but not when you have Multisim software in your PC, which assists you and makes it easier for you to design a circuit. Other designing tools may require users to search multiple databases for components manually sometimes, with Multisim, you can find easily up to 17,000 elements logically arranged in a simple shipping database.
Multisim was initially called Electronics Workbench and created by a company called Interactive image Technologies. It is a professional level SPICE simulation program and circuit design software for analogue, digital, and power electronics for education and research. SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis) is a general-purpose, open-source analogue electronic circuit simulator, which is used in integrated circuit and board-level design to check the integrity of the circuit designs and to predict the circuit behaviour. This software helps to visualise and analyse the electronic circuit behaviour instantly. It has a unique and straightforward interface that allows the professors to strengthen circuit theory and improve retention theory throughout the engineering curriculum.
Features of Multisim
- Multisim for Education- Multisim can be used for education because of its simple user interface. You can teach basic designing of circuits.
- Multisim for Designers- Multisim can also be used professionally, to design complicated circuit designs.
- Reinforce Theory with Interactive Circuit Simulation- Multisim is used for teaching as it can bring circuit concepts to life which without worrying about the SPICE syntax.
- Intelligent Wiring Tool- This features of Multisim connects the devices with wire in a circuit diagram avoiding issues like spaghetti wiring, cross-wiring, and unclear design diagram.
How to Download Multisim for Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Multism folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Multism folder and double click on the Multism setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Multism, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Using this software you get technical support from local engineers with a proper degree.
- Design complicated circiuits effortlessly.
- Using this software, you get access to an intelligent wiring tool.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.
App Name: Multisim
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Latest Version: V14.2
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: National Instruments
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo
Free Download Multisim 14.2 Professional Power Pro Edition (x86-x64) for Windows it integrates industry-standard SPICE simulation with an interactive schematic environment to instantly visualize and analyze electronic circuit behavior.
You can also FREE download Siemens Simcenter SPEED
Overview of NI Multisim 14.2 Professional Benefits
Its intuitive interface helps educators reinforce circuit theory and improve retention of theory throughout engineering curriculum. By adding powerful circuit simulation and analyses to the design flow, Multisim helps researchers and designers reduce printed circuit board (PCB) prototype iterations and save development costs.
Multisim software by National Instruments combines SPICE simulation and circuit design into an environment optimized to simplify common design tasks, which helps you improve performance, minimize errors, and shorten time to prototype. With a library of 55,000 manufacturer-verified components and seamless integration with the Ultiboard1 PCB layout tools, you can confidently iterate through design decisions and annotate changes between layout and circuit schematic. Use Multisim with Ultiboard software to rapidly prototype, build interfacing circuitry, and troubleshoot electronic systems. Multisim users with an active Standard Service Program (SSP).
Overview of NI Multisim 14.2 Professional Features
Trial Version Antivirus
- It allows users to take the same simulation technology used in academic institutions and industrial research today, and use it anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- With the familiar interface, component library and interactive features ensures you can capture your design with no difficulty. Schematics can be accessed on any computing or mobile device and shared from any supported browser.
- Test the behavior of a circuit, demonstrate the application of a design, or illustrate concepts to students.
- It provides a pedagogical environment powered by industry standard SPICE for visualizing circuit behavior.
- Share your designs or explore circuits created by others, all within the Multisim Live community.
- The NI circuits teaching solution includes software, hardware, and course material that covers analog, digital and power electronics
Multisim Trial Version Download Windows
Technical Details and System Requirements
Multisim Download Free Trial
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)