Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
Paint.NET 3.5.6 Change Log
- This update fixes several issues related to copy-paste, improves performance and quality for a few adjustments, and fixes a data loss bug.
- When pasting an image, Paint.NET will be smarter about ensuring it is placed within the area that has been scrolled/zoomed to.
- Improved the performance and quality of the Curves and Hue/Saturation adjustments.
- Some minor improvements to memory usage, which should help out a few scenarios on 32-bit systems.
- Fixed: If a JPEG was loaded that had an embedded ICC profile, and was then saved as an 8-bit or 24-bit PNG, then the resulting file would be corrupt (32-bit PNG worked fine though).
- Fixed: 16-bit TGAs no longer load with the red and blue channels swapped.
- Fixed: Copy-paste from a Remote Desktop session will no longer be 'shifted' by 3 pixels.
- Fixed: Copy-paste from Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome should preserve alpha/transparency.
- Fixed: Copying from Paint.NET and pasting into Windows Live Writer should now work.
- Fixed: Taking a full-screen screenshot with Print Screen on a multimonitor system, where those monitors don't form a simple rectangle, will now fill the 'gap area' with transparent instead of black. (Example: two monitors of the same size, one of which is rotated by 90 degrees)
- Fixed: If Paint.NET is opened without specifying an image to open, and then the default image is modified and saved, then Paint.NET will no longer close it upon opening another one. This was causing data loss if that default image had layers, and was then saved in a format that did not support layers (anything other than .PDN).
- Fixed: Some systems were showing 'red X' thumbnails for .PDN files in Windows Explorer, instead of the real thumbnail.
- Fixed: The EXIF 'Creation Software' saved along with images is no longer localized. This prevents certain languages from seeing 'Paint.NET ????? v3.5.6' in the image properties (metadata).
Paint.NET 3.5.6 Screenshots
Paint.NET 3 Builds
Jul 08, 2010 The software lies within Photo & Graphics Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors. This free PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and is compatible with 32 or 64-bit systems. The following versions: 2.8, 2.7 and 2.6 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. Download iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows (32 bit) About iTunes. Or iPod touch with iOS 9.x and earlier on Windows XP and Windows Vista PCs.iPhone SE and iPad Pro (9.7.
A powerful tool that helps you edit images or create new ones using a rich-featured set of functions, special effects, and color filters
What's new in X-Paint.NET 3.36.3158.38068:
- Improved: Effect rendering should be a little faster now
- Changed: Implemented some changes to the 'Add Noise' effect that were suggested by a forum member
- Changed: The canvas background color is now always #c0c0c0
- Changed: The auto-updater should now correctly detect .NET 3.5 and newer, which will help to save bandwidth when Paint.NET v4.0 is released (it will require .NET 3.5)
X-Paint.NET is a lightweight software application that comes bundled with editing capabilities, color adjustment filters, and special effects in order to help you enhance your photo appearance or create a new image from scratch.
The advantages of being portable
Since this is a portable program, it is important to mention that it doesn’t leave any traces in the Windows Registry.
You can copy it on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take it with you whenever you need to edit images on the breeze, without having to go through installation steps.
Clean feature lineup
Although it comes packed with many dedicated parameters, you are welcomed by a well-organized set of functions, which are displayed in individual floating panels, such as Tools, Colors, History, and Layers.
X-Paint.NET gives you the possibility to work with various tools for editing your photos, as you are allowed to zoom in or out, fill in areas with different colors, use a brush, eraser, and pencil, embed text messages, which can be customized in terms of font, size, color, and alignment, as well as insert lines, curves, rectangles, ellipses, or free form shapes.
You can easily select the color for your drawing tool, view a history with the actions that you have applied to the design, work with multiple layers (which can be duplicated or merged), zoom in or out, reveal or hide the grid and rulers, as well as resize, flip, or rotate the photo to different angles.
When it comes to exporting options, you can print or save the edited picture to BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, TGA, or DDS file format. Last but not least, you can use hotkeys for a better control over the entire process and undo or redo your actions.
Color adjustments and special effects
X-Paint.NET offers support for various color filters and enables you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and RGB, as well as invert colors.
Plus, thanks to the wide range of special effects, you may boost your photo appearance with the aid of oil painting, ink sketch, blurring, distortion, or noise options. Additionally, you can remove red-eye problems and render Julia or Mandelbrot fractals.
An overall efficient graphic editor
To sum it up, X-Paint.NET proves to be a reliable application that comprises a rich-featured set of editing functions, and is suitable for rookies and professionals alike.
Filed underX-Paint.NET was reviewed by Ana Marculescu
Paint Net Vista 32 Bit Download Gratis
- 800MHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 512MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 200+ MB hard drive space
X-Paint.NET 3.36.3158.38068add to watchlistsend us an update
- portable version
- This is the portable version of the application. An installable version is also available: paint.net
- runs on:
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 4.1 MB
- main category:
- Portable Software
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Free Vista 32-bit Download
top alternatives PAID