We already have a dedicated repo of the Android USB drivers from different OEMs. If you own a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet device, this article is just for you. We’ll not only be providing the link to download the latest Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy device but will describe detailed steps to install the latest USB driver and Samsung Smart Switch on your Windows PC. The USB driver versions listed below are compatible with 64-bit and 34-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP.
Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 3378 downloads this month. Oct 11, 2021 The current latest version of Samsung USB Driver is v18.104.22.168 You can download the latest Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124 as well as the v126.96.36.199 from the link below. This is universal which will work for all Samsung Android devices.
If you own an Android device, it is mandatory for you to install the proper USB driver if you want to browse the files and media stored on your smartphone using your computer. Without a compatible USB driver on your PC, you won’t be able to perform tasks like executing ADB and Fastboot commands via Android SDK Platform-tools. Not only that, even if you want to install stock firmware binaries, or flash custom recoveries and kernels using Samsung Odin, you would require Samsung USB driver installed beforehand.
Download Samsung USB Driver (All Versions)
Below, you can find the latest Samsung USB driver for Windows. Besides, you can also download the older versions of the driver in you need them and have some compatibility issues on your Windows PC.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver
Having downloaded the USB driver from above, you can install it easily on your Windows PC.
- Double-click the Samsung USB driver for mobile phones executable file.
- Click the Next option in MSS InstallWizard for Samsung driver.
- On the next screen, select your preferred language and location.
- You will next be asked to select the location where you want to install the USB driver.
- Finally, click the install button and the driver will be installed on your Windows PC.
- When the Samsung USB driver installation is finished, just click the Finish button and you’re all done!
You have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Windows PC. Just restart your PC and the newly installed USB driver will start functioning.
Samsung USB Driver Compatibility
I already mentioned above that the USB driver is compatible with Windows 10 and all other older versions of the OS (32-bit and 64-bit). As for Samsung smartphone or tablet compatibility, the work for all Galaxy devices. To mention just a few, check out the list below:
- Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/ S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Flip
- Galaxy Note 10/Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Fold
- Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus
- Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
- Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Galaxy A10/A20/A30/A50/A51/A70/A71/A90
- Galaxy M10/M10S/M20/M30/M30S/M40/M31
- Galaxy J1/J2/J4/J5/J6/J7
- Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
- Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Galaxy Tab 2
- Galaxy Tab 3/Tab 3 Lite
- Galaxy Tab 4
- Galaxy Tab Pro
- Galaxy Tab S
- Galaxy Tab A
- Galaxy Tab E
- Galaxy Tab S2
- Galaxy TabPro S
- Galaxy Tab A 7.0/ 10.1
- Galaxy Tab S3
- Galaxy Tab S4
- Galaxy Tab S5e
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Galaxy Tab S6
Download Samsung Smart Switch for Windows and Mac
Please note that Samsung does not release the USB driver for macOS or Linux. Just connect your Samsung phone or tablet to your Linux or Mac computer and your device should be detected automatically. Alternatively, you can install Samsung Smart Switch on your Windows PC or macOS computer. Smart Switch installs the latest Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC or laptop and works with Mac as well.
Samsung Smart Switch: Windows macOS
Steps to Install Smart Switch
- Download the SmartSwitchPC_setup from above and double-click the executable file.
- Once it’s installed, you will be greeted by the following screen asking you to connect your Samsung device to your computer.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your Windows or macOS computer.
- You can now backup or restore your device’s data or sync it with Outlook.
- By clicking on the More button, you can set your preferences and even install the latest Samsung USB driver.
Samsung USB driver and Smart Switch are essential for any Samsung Galaxy phone, or Galaxy Tab user. Just install them and let us know if you have any questions or you need any assistance with anything related to Samsung devices.
Don’t miss our complete guide on ADB, ADB Shell, and Fastboot commands.
In the fast-paced, growing technology world, leaning toward advanced features is obvious. Tech geek like you definitely wants to attain the fascinating privileges for your smartphone. Cheer up! You have landed at the right place. All you need to follow the given guide, and you will get the simple method to install the Qualcomm driver.
Nowadays, numerous companies like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Samsung, Oppo, Poco, Vivo, etc., insert Qualcomm chipset under the hood of the internal hardware, so getting the Qualcomm USB driver to unlock the bridge between the PC and your phone becomes necessary.
If you are in a hurry and already know how to install a Qualcomm USB driver for your PC! Grab it from the section right away.
However, if you didn’t know about the process and installing the drive, worry not. You will get the step-by-step guide to install Qualcomm USB driver since this method is precisely designed while keeping in mind the newbie. Anyway, let’s first talk about what this driver is!
What is a Qualcomm USB driver?
This software works similarly to any other USB driver, but the application is precisely built for the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. Most smartphone device offers the same company chipset. Although, the connecting and clocking speed would vary and provide different overclocking features.
Samsung Usb Driver Latest Version Download Free
Yet, the primary working is almost identical, but if you are queries to know why this tool is needed in the first place, the upcoming section will indulge you with accurate info.
Why install Qualcomm USB driver
This tool works as a proper bridge that will connect your Windows computer to a smartphone without any particular hassle. On the broad picture, it might not work necessary when usual interlink your devices. Besides that, it helps the PC to detect the device in a pretty fast manner.
But, it’s the opposite story when it comes to flashing custom firmware and fantastic features. It would be best if you needed a stable to connect between the devices to avoid facing problems later. Thus, it’s become a necessary step to install the Qualcomm USB driver.
On top of that, it’s a contemporary piece of the Flashing tool, such as the Odin flash tool, Mi flash tool, etc., to run fastboot and ADB command without any disconnectivity or interruption. With this tool, it’s become practically impossible to do any format flashing process while your PC will have a hard time detecting the smartphone device.
Now that you have understood the importance of this tool, let’s have a quick sneak peek at its feature.
There are millions of ways to install custom ROMs through the Windows computer. But, when the PC didn’t have the necessary software, flashing new img files would be a difficult task. In that situation, the need to install a Qualcomm USB driver comes into the light, as it works as an interlink!
You can eliminate the bootloop and soft brick problem when you have installed this tool. Since it’s not a third-party app and specifically design for Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, it will provide you subtle support during the process.
You can get the update faster with the help of the Qualcomm USB driver. On the broad customization canvas, you can unlock features to get the power to upload the latest firmware into the Android ecosystem. You can decide on the new layout and make it look personalized with your efforts. Therefore, experience the exciting features of the new interface better the world.
The tool works as a typical data transfer medium, but at the same time, it also aids in providing the pathway to Superusers traits. You can flash the Magisk zip file and enjoy the thrill of going into the unknown. In short, you will be hands down the admin-level privileges that will let you command your phone in the way you want.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver
How to setup Qualcomm USB driver in window 10
The installing process of the Qualcomm USB driver is super easy since there are two methods from which you can install this tool. The first one is the automated one that didn’t require too many steps and stress while, on the other hand, the manual method is a bit time-consuming but works great when the first method is not work in your case.
But before heading toward the steps, let’s have a look at the pre-requirement.
- Windows PC above Window 7, 8, 10, 11.
- Data Cable to connect the phone
- ADB driver tools for your computer
Warning: Neither the Author nor this blog will be responsible for any damage, bootloop, system crash, brick, etc.; follow the below steps while considering the risk factor.
- From the above section, pick up the Qualcomm USB driver according to your windows.
- You can choose from a 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup and then extract it to the specific location.
- Tap on the setup app, and a new dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Choose the Free Bid option in the Setup type while tapping on the Next Button.
- Now, tick on the license agreement and policies of the software to finish off the installation.
- Next, simply press on the Install and wait till the process ends.
- Last but not least, Press on the Finish option to exit from the process.
- Extract the Qualcomm USD driver and essential Fastboot and ADB command tools.
- Unlock Developer mode → Settings → System → Tap on build number a few times.
- Enter into the Developer mode, enable the USB debugging option from the list of features.
- After that, enter your device download mode/ fastboot mode pattern and connect the phone.
- Now, open the command shell by pressing Right Shift + Right Click in any empty space.
- Tap on the open command shell here option to unlock the command prompt.
- Enter command – adb devices- It will show whether your device is connected or not.
- Enter command – adb reboot el- to enter boot the phone in download mode once again.
- Head toward the Control Panel → Enters into the Device Manager section.
- There you will notice a list of software, just like shown below.
- Tap on the other devices, and the QHSUSB_BULK name driver will appear.
- Right-click on the QHSUSB_BULK and select the Update Driver Software option.
- A new pop screen will show, you have to pick the Browse my computer for driver choice.
- Navigate to the exact location of the extracted Qualcomm USD driver and select that.
- In case it asks for permission, allow it!
- Afterward, an automated process will start and install the driver into the PC.
- Either way, you can also choose the Install this driver software anyway option.
- Click on the close button to exit from this manual process.
- A message will appear in which it said that you had updated the driver successfully.
Samsung Usb Driver Latest Free Download
Latest Version Firefox
That’s all you need to perform to install Qualcomm USB driver into your PC; whether you select automatic or the manual method, it’s up to you. But, as I said earlier, if you find any difficult to equip the drive automatically, you can lend a hand from the manual method. If you have a query or are stuck somewhere in the middle, let us know about it in the following section.