Windows 10 1709. Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) ISO was downloaded using the Media Creation Tool. 2020-11-04 16:55:34. Microsoft is today rolling out Windows 10 KB4134661 and KB4134660 for Creators Update (version 1703) and Fall Creators Update (version 1709), respectively. The updates are only available for older.
[German]Microsoft released on April 23, 2018 several update revisions. And cumulative update KB4093105 for Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) has been published.
Cumulative Update KB4093105 applies to Windows 10 version 1709 and includes quality improvements, but no new new operating system features. The kb article contains a huge list of fixes, where the most important are.
- Addresses an issue that causes modern applications to reappear after upgrading the OS version even though those applications have been deprovisioned using remove-AppXProvisionedPackages-Online.
- Addresses an issue in which running an application as an administrator causes the application to stop working when pasting the user name or password into the user elevation prompt (LUA).
- Addresses an issue that causes Skype and Xbox to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Autodiscover in Microsoft Outlook 2013 from being used to set up email accounts when UE-V is enabled.
- Addresses an issue with the first launch performance of UWP Desktop Bride apps.
- Addresses an issue with the Search tab of Microsoft Outlook 2016 during the upgrade from Windows 10, version 1703, to Windows 10, version 1709.
- Addresses an issue that causes updates for large game apps to fail.
- Addresses an issue that removes user-pinned folders or tiles from the Startmenu in some cases
- Addresses an issue that causes invisible apps to appear in the Startmenu.
- Addresses an issue that might cause some users to experience unexpected panning or scrolling in certain apps while using the pen.
All details may be read here. This update is cumulative, it installs missing patches from previous updates and will be distributed automatically via Windows Update. The package is also available in Microsoft Update Catalog.
There is a know issue: Windows Update History reports that KB4054517 failed to install because of error 0x80070643.
Even though the update was successfully installed, Windows Update incorrectly reports that the update failed to install. To verify the installation and that there are no additional updates available, select Check for Updates.
You can also type About your PCin the search box on the taskbar to verify that your device is using the expected OS build, where 16299.402 should be reported.
Windows 10 Version 1709 Update Offline Download
2:31youtube.comWindows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update ISO File Download